Thursday 10 July 2008

Choices

And who said I am strong??
And who says what is strength??
Yes! These are tears rolling down!
Don't worry -
Their journey will end too,
they’ll dry up as well.

And you,
Stop!
Stop, if you want to comfort
- with words of remorse
Stop!
Stop, if you regret on my behalf.
Come!
Come, if you want to shed a tear as well
Come!
Come, if you want to trek a path.
Come, if you can dance in mirth,
- but isn't taken by it
- come, come, come!

And you too! Sshhh!!!
I don't need to hear about age and wisdom,
I can do without traditional safe kiosks.
Yes, I bleed, and vision not all firm -
But what have you found?
For, happiness is not the lack of wounds,
for, it is caressing the hurt.
For, I know my soul is wiser than thou -
I am learning from it,
And these lessons, an art!

No comments:

Post a Comment